Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ready to party!?!

Emma's party is coming up. We've been working to get things ready...mostly the house. If you didn't know, we bought a foreclosure that we've been remodeling. The party has spurred us on to get more done before everyone comes over. We're almost ready for the before & after pictures of the house. I'll post them soon!

Any suggestions on entertainment for adults at a one-year birthday party? I have a pinata and game for the kids who will be there (only 3 or 4 kids the rest are adults). I'll have pics of the party and Emma with cake after Saturday!!

Please remember my family in your prayers. My aunt died this morning and we will be heading to MO after Emma's party. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Irene said...

kids are built-in-entertainment. just relax and enjoy the social time. maybe having a disposable camera for each family to take pics of kids in their various antics.

i'll be praying for a safe trip and peace!

Angela Robinson said...

Rachel-Glad to see you on the web! Good luck with the party--I had so much fun planning Norah's first! (I blogged about it back in January)

As far as adult entertainment...they'll most likely just have a ball watching the kids (Especially Emma having her first taste of cake) and visiting.

I can't wait to see pictures of the house (congratulations!) and the party.